Wednesday 29 May 2013

Attitude Moisture Intense Lipstick-Pearly Pink Review



Price: 275 INR for 4.5 g

Shade: Pearly Pink

Claims & Ingredients:


Packaging:




Swatch:



My Experience with the product:

Whenever I come across lipsticks, be it online or at the mall, I have to buy at least one. Since my mom is an Amway Distributor, obviously I had to try out their lipsticks. So I ordered the Pearly Pink shade.

The packaging is sturdy and travel friendly so no complaints. The lipstick has a mild fragrance. The colour is a lovely pink, more of a baby pink having blue undertones. Not a loud shade. This shade will only suit fair skin tones very well. The rest of you stay away. You can build up the colour depending on whether you want a lighter colour or a darker one. More than four swipes will give a darker shade of pink. I am content with two swipes.

The lipstick gives a nice glossy finish and moisture-rich coverage. It has a creamy texture and makes lips soft and supple. It is well pigmented and a single swipe gives an opaque pink colour. It covers up any lip pigmentation very well.

I don’t need a lip balm underneath as this lipstick is moisturizing enough. It stays on my lips for around four hours without having meals in between and then fades away leaving behind a pink tint on the lips. My lips never felt dry. At a price tag of 275 INR it does a good job.

This lipstick has no shimmers and does not bleed. Office goers and teenagers will love this shade. It also contains SPF 15 which helps protect lips against UV rays.

Pros:

1. Economically priced
2. Rich colour pay off
3. Stays on for around four hours
4. Doesn’t bleed
5. Contains SPF 15
6. Doesn’t settle in fine lines
7.  No shimmers
8. Travel friendly
9. Moisturizing
10. Glossy finish

Cons:

1. Shade will suit only fair skin tones
2. Available only through Amway Distributors

Rating: I would rate this product 3.5/5


No comments:

Post a Comment