Sunday 28 July 2013

Blue Heaven Lip Liner-B6 Review




Price: 60 INR for 0.25 g.

Packaging:



Swatch:




My Experience With The Product:

I always prefer wearing a lipstick along with a lip liner. Whether they are pencils or retractable liners, doesn’t matter to me. I ordered this one as it was priced really cheap. The Blue Heaven Lip Liner has a retractable packaging so you need not sharpen it. But it does come with a sharpener at the bottom. I do sharpen the liner whenever I feel the need to.

The shade of this liner is more on the maroonish side. But as it fades, it leaves behind a dark pink tint. This shade goes well with most of my lip colours. It has a soft creamy texture and glides easily on my lips. One swipe gives enough colour. I was amazed at its staying power. It stays on for around 5 hours on my lips.

The liner can be easily removed with a face wash or a makeup remover. I am completely satisfied with this product. Unfortunately, I haven’t seen this liner online or anywhere else. I do hope it is back in stock soon.

Pros:

1. Very cheaply priced
2. Travel friendly packaging
3. Helps in defining lips
4. Creamy texture
5. Shade matches most of my lip colours
6. Rich colour pay off
7. Cute packaging

Cons:

1. Availability

Rating: I would rate this product 5/5


No comments:

Post a Comment