Monday 1 July 2013

Persona 3-in-1 Soap Review






Price: 44 INR for 75 gms. (Now available in a pack of three at 132 INR)

Claims:


Ingredients:


Packaging:




My Experience with the Product:

Here I am with a review of another wonderful product from Amway. Persona 3-in-1 Soap is one of the best I’ve ever used.

Each Persona Soap is wrapped in a poly pack and packed in a carton. The soap gives a nice rich creamy foam and also rinses easily. It has a wonderful fragrance. This soap does not dry out my skin and thus it is suitable for use throughout the year. I don’t feel the need to apply a moisturizer after bath. Those of you having dry skin will love this product. This soap conditions the skin leaving it feeling soft, supple and smooth. I love the fresh feeling which I get upon using this soap.

Persona soap also provides long-lasting deodorant protection which keeps me feeling fresh and clean all day long. It controls bad odour effectively. Thus it is ideal during summers when the body perspires excessively which in turn lead to bad odour.

The soap also claims to provide germ protection which makes it ideal for kids. I would recommend this soap for the entire family. It is dermatologically tested. Those of you having sensitive skin can also try this product since it is allergy tested.

The soap contains unique plantaren, a corn and coconut derivative which helps to clean the skin gently and naturally. Almond oil helps in conditioning the skin leaving your skin feeling soft, supple and smooth. This soap also contains Triclocarbon which is a proven ingredient that helps in controlling bad odour.

The soap has a unique shape which is designed specially for Persona with soap saver base and helps prevent wastage. The soap will easily last for more than a month.

Pros:

1. Cost effective
2. Natural ingredients
3. Unique shape
4. Gives a nice clean feeling
5. Moisturizes the skin
6. Germ protection
7. Controls bad odour effectively
8. Lathers up very well
9. Dermatologically tested
10. Allergy tested
11. Suitable for the entire family including children
12. Can be used throughout the year
13. Suitable for all skin types

Cons:

1. Available only through Amway Distributors. 

Rating: I would rate this product 5/5.

Update:- 20/05/2014

This is the new packaging and the updated price.






41 comments:

  1. any side effects with this soap

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Will it make our skin white?????? How many month does it took for whitening the skin?????

      Delete
  2. It stay for more than one and a half month in 4 members size family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. is it is safe for face ..persona soap

    ReplyDelete
  4. dear how can I buy send me link plzz ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can buy this soap only from an Amway distributor in your area.

      Delete
    2. Pls contact me I'm a Amway distributer and my name is ashish mob :- 8970125888. I'll give u complete information about products. Trust me

      Delete
  5. Wonder how much you can get the most important

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello All,

    My skin is too oily and I have used lots of products but they are not effective for my face. Can I use persona for oily skin?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes you can but since you have oily skin I would recommend you to purchase products specifically meant for oily skin. You can try out products for oily skin from plumgoodness.com

      Delete
    2. For more information pls do contact me 8970125888 I'll suggest u the best

      Delete
    3. For more information pls do contact me 8970125888 I'll suggest u the best

      Delete
  7. Thanks. But my parents are ABOs too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. hi mam, i like your comments very much. plz tell me about artistry cleanser, toner ,moisturiser.i have oily skin.artistry has verities in cleaner,toner and costly also .is it work really?and which one i should buy for my skin?should i use artistry cleanser, toner and himalaya moisturiser.bcoz artistry moisturiser is too costly? i'm 30 years old woman.plz help me

    ReplyDelete
  9. hi mam, i like your comments very much. plz tell me about artistry cleanser, toner ,moisturiser.i have oily skin.artistry has verities in cleaner,toner and costly also .is it work really?and which one i should buy for my skin?should i use artistry cleanser, toner and himalaya moisturiser.bcoz artistry moisturiser is too costly? i'm 30 years old woman.plz help me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HI Veera! Artistry products are expensive and I'm not sure whether you will get the desired results. Instead I would recommend a cheaper and effective brand for oily skin. Please go to plumgoodness.com and pick your products according to your skin type. I too have oily skin and their products changed my skin for good. Do give it a try.

      Delete
    2. thank you so much mam. i will try what u suggest.

      Delete
  10. Can I use this soap for itching ?

    ReplyDelete
  11. hello mam i am aman please suggest me what type of cream or soap i apply on my face for dark spots on my face .

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello Eleena,

    I am using this soap now. Is that treats Acne?

    I am having acne scars on my shoulders, which product helps me in getting rid of them. Could you please suggest.

    ReplyDelete
  13. After analyzing this blog, I would love to call for extra articles time and again. i am feeling myself as fulfill by using way of got to realize these all such data which never got here to my understanding. Please author extra.
    vistra ราคา

    ReplyDelete
  14. I used this product to for month but result are not effected

    ReplyDelete
  15. The new persona soap is not working at all...old persona soap was best ...and new persona doesn't work and doesn't clean the skin

    ReplyDelete
  16. Excellent or not buying to cumbum area

    ReplyDelete
  17. No buying to Uthamapalayam areas

    ReplyDelete
  18. Should improve quality as per bar is Rs 50/-

    ReplyDelete