Thursday 22 August 2013

Attitude Moisture Intense Lipstick Rose Love Review





Price: 275 INR for 4.5 g

Claims & Ingredients:


Packaging:



Swatch:



My experience with the product:

Attitude recently launched a new range of cosmetics. Here is a review on one of the newly launched lipstick shades i.e. Rose Love.

Any lipstick having the shade name 'Rose' has been a hit with me. This one too gets a thumbs up from me. I've always been a fan of Attitude lipsticks. The packaging is decent and sturdy. The only problem here is that if you own many lipsticks from this range then identifying the shade you need is a problem. You have to read the label at the bottom every time.

This lipstick glides on smoothly like all their other lipsticks. There is no need to apply a lip balm. Even those of you having dry lips can skip a lip balm as this lipstick is very creamy and mositurizing. The finish is glossy. I absolutely love it! This particular shade has silver glitter particles which are not that obvious. I only noticed it when I swatched it on my hand. I feel this shade is ideal for party wear. Also if you would like to wear it on a regular basis then I would suggest you to wear it as a lip tint, very lightly, just one swipe will do. Just two swipes give a rich colour and covers up lip pigmentation.

I am not good at describing lipstick shades. So I will let the swatches do the talking. 


This lipstick does not settle into fine lines nor does it bleed. It stays on my lips for around 5 hours and gradually fades away evenly leaving behind a nice tint. My lips stay hydrated throughout. The best part is that this lipstick contains SPF 15 which helps protect lips against damaging effects of UV rays. I just love everything about this lipstick. This particular shade will suit fair to medium skin tones. This lipstick has a mild floral fragrance.

I would definitely recommend this lipstick. Attitude has launched six new lipstick shades this month. I will review the tester pack in a few days time so that you can select the shade of your choice.

Pros:

1. Ideal shade for evening/party wear
2. Economically priced.
3. Rich colour pay off
4. Staying power is around 5 hours
5. Mild floral fragrance
6. Covers up lip pigmentation
7. Does not settle into fine lines
8. Does not bleed
9. Lips stay hydrated 
10. Creamy texture
11. Contains SPF 15

Cons:

1. Available only through Amway Business Owners (not a problem for me as my Mom is an ABO)
2. Difficult to identify a particular shade if you own many of these.

Rating: I would rate this product 5/5.


6 comments:

  1. Liked the way you have reviewed the product. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is actually wonderful. I feel it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your review. This should open up all those who haven't tried Attitude yet!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome! As far as lipsticks are concerned, Attitude is one of the best!

      Delete