Tuesday 8 October 2013

Benefit They're Real Mascara Review




I just cannot do without a mascara. I have very fine eyelashes and so a mascara is a must for me. Most of the mascaras which I've used weren't satisfactory. Some used to smudge and also end up clumping my lashes. After I used Benefit They're Real Mascara, I now know what exactly I need or should look for in a mascara.



Packaging:



Swatch:

Before

After


My experience with the product:


The mascara I'm reviewing here is a sample sized product (3 g). This mascara has a nice applicator which enables you to apply the mascara nicely onto your eyelashes. It has a creamy formula and dries up quickly upon application. Just one coat of this mascara makes my eyelashes long and thick. You can apply two coats for a more dramatic look. I like the way this mascara separates the lashes and keep them curled throughout the day. Yes! it stays put all day long. It does not smudge at all. Even if I sweat I do not see the mascara running down as was the case with other mascaras. This mascara however is very difficult to remove at the end of the day. I use an oil based eye make up remover to take it off. I like everything about this mascara. No complaints at all.

The sad part is that Benefit cosmetics are not available here in India. Since this mascara is so good I don't think I'll like any of the drug store mascaras available here. I can't thank my cousin enough for getting me this one. I won't be using this mascara on a daily basis. I'm saving it for special occasions only.

Pros:

1. Travel friendly packaging
2. Good quality applicator
3. Does not smudge
4. Dries up quickly upon application
5. Lasts all day long
6. Eyelashes look long and thick
7. Water resistant

Cons:

1. Difficult to remove
2. Availability

Rating: I would rate this product 5/5.




2 comments:

  1. wow....this looks amazing on you. It has enhanced your lashes so much :O :))

    ReplyDelete