Friday 18 October 2013

Maybelline Baby Lips Cherry Me Lip Balm Review



I do not stick to a particular lip balm. I love trying out different variants. I always prefer the tinted ones. The Nivea range of tinted lip balms is my favourite. This Maybelline Baby Lips Cherry Me Lip Balm was gifted to me by my cousin.





Claims:





Directions & Ingredients:


Packaging & Swatch:




My experience with the product:


The packaging is cute and attractive. The ones that are launched in India have a rather boring look. I like this transparent packaging.

This lip balm has a nice cherry smell. Upon application it gives a pinkish red tint which stays on my lips for around an hour or so. I prefer applying it at bed time and in the morning my lips still feel soft and moisturized. I prefer using this lip balm under a lipstick.

This lip balm does not contain spf. But I don't mind as most of my lipsticks contain spf and I don't go out wearing just a lip balm.

I like the fact that this lip balm does not give a waxy feel. I love the glossy finish. Although it moisturizes my lips well, I think it won't hydrate dry lips for long during harsh winters.

Overall, this is a nice daily use lip balm. I might try out the other variants from this range.

Pros:

1. Nice fragrance
2. Lovely tint
3. Attractive packaging
4. Moisturizes well
5. No waxy feel
6. Glossy finish

Cons:

1. Packaging is different in India
2. No spf
3. Might not work well in very cold weather

Rating: I would rate this product 4/5




No comments:

Post a Comment