Monday 4 November 2013

Attitude Lipliner Pencil-Velvet Rose Review





Attitude Lipliner Pencil has Vitamin E that helps preserve moisture. Also contains Vitamin C derivate which is a natural antioxidant. Its retractable twist mechanism with rounded tip enables precise application, enhances lip shape, prevents lipstick from smudging & bleeding and blends easily with lip colour.

Price: 349 INR for 0.35 g

Use Instruction:

Line your lips along your lip line. Start at the corner of your mouth and work towards the centre. Ensure that your lipliner follows the contour of your lips for a smooth finish.

Packaging:



Swatch:


My experience with the product:

I like the packaging of this lipliner. You can easily identify the colour if you own many lipliners. The cap of the lipliner has the same colour as that of the lipliner shade. I love the retractable twist mechanism as you do not need sharpening which thus saves your liner from finishing off faster.

The shade Velvet Rose is a pink coloured shade. If you own many pink lipsticks then you can go for this shade. As for me, I am not a fan of very pink lipsticks so this shade is useless for me. While going through Amway’s website, the lipliner looked completely different from this one and that is how I ended up buying the wrong shade.

As far as the texture is concerned, this lipliner is very creamy. You have to be very careful while applying this lipliner as it breaks easily even under very little pressure. So it is important to twist up very little of this liner while applying so that it does not break. The pigmentation part disappointed me. You need to apply this liner multiple times to get a good colour. This lipliner stays on my lips for around 3 hours easily and helps in keeping my lipstick in place. It did not make my lips dry. My lips felt moisturized throughout.

I would recommend this particular shade only if you own many pink lipsticks. This colour will not match any other shade.

Pros:

1. Cute packaging
2. Staying power
3. Contains Vitamin E that helps preserve moisture
4. Dermatologically approved

Cons:

1. Too creamy
2. Breaks under the slightest pressure
3. Poor colour pay off
4. Available only through Amway Business Owners

Rating: I would rate this product 3/5


No comments:

Post a Comment