Monday 7 April 2014

Garnier Fair Miracle 2-In-1 Fairness Cream Review



Whenever I'm at home I always need to put on a cream. This way I get to try out different ones. So here are my views on Garnier Fair Miracle 2-In-1 Fairness Cream.

Price: 99 INR for 40 g

Claims:


Ingredients:


Packaging:




Swatch:


My experience with the product:

The packaging is quite good. The product comes in a tube having a screw cap. The cream spreads easily and dries up quickly. It has a nice fragrance which goes away immediately upon application. I love the matte finish this cream gives to my oily skin. My skin looks a bit brighter too. A word of caution here, do not use too much or else it will give your face a whitish cast. It may not be suitable for darker skin tones.

I started using this cream in March when the summer just set in and I must say I'm pretty impressed. It keeps oil in check for a good 4 hours. Considering the humidity here in Goa, during summer my oily skin tends to get more oily and I crave for a matte look. This cream just does that. It gives a matte finish. Now Garnier Fair Miracle 2-In-1 Fairness Cream is my favourite for the summer this time. I'm using it everyday.

I like the fact that it contains salicylic acid which is great for skin blemishes and the best part is that it doesn't contain parabens. Due to its alcohol content it is not suitable for dry skin.

Now coming to the claims of this product, upon application of this cream my skin does feel soft and smooth to touch. As far as moisturisation claim is concerned, I don't think this cream is good enough for winters even for oily skin leave alone dry skin! It also claims to contain UV filters but I wish it had some SPF. But this is not a problem for me as I use this cream only when I'm at home or under makeup. I'm not sure about the '12 Hours fair and clean skin' claim. At the most my skin looks and not fair for around 3-4 hours.

Overall it is a great cream for oily skin and works best during summer.

Pros:

1. Cost effective
2. Easily available
3. Skin feels soft and smooth
4. Instant glow
5. Matte finish lasts for a good 4-5 hours
6. Mild fragrance
7. Travel friendly packaging
8. Did not break me out
9. Best for summer use for oily skin
10. Blends easily

Cons:

1. Not suitable for dry skin
2. Will not suit darker skin tones due to the whitish cast

Rating: I would rate this product 4/5

No comments:

Post a Comment