Friday 6 June 2014

Bourjois Flower Perfection Translucent Smoothing Primer Review




Being oily skinned, I always refrained from using a primer and at the same time, I wanted to use a primer very badly to minimize the pores. I needed a primer which would effectively work on my pores as well as not make my skin oily. While browsing online for primers, I came across Bourjois Flower Perfection Translucent Smoothing Primer and without any second thoughts I immediately placed an order.



Price: 710 INR for 7 ml.

Packaging & Swatch:




My experience with the product:

Firstly, the packaging is cute. I don't worry much about the hygiene factor (due to its tub packaging) as I wash my hands thoroughly before using any product. I am not particular about fragrances either.  I don't bother if the product smells good or bad as long as it does the job. This primer has a mild fragrance which goes away soon after application.

I don not feel the need to apply a primer on my entire face. Well, the purpose of using a primer is to help makeup last longer but then I use Artistry Hydrating Foundation which lasts for a whole day on my skin and therefore I apply this primer only on areas having open pores so as to minimize them. One must be careful while using this primer as too much of this might give a greasy feel to the skin and may look flaky.

This primer effectively minimizes pores and helps the foundation to glide on smoothly.  I don't know whether this primer helps in prolonging the wear time of makeup as I use it sparingly only on my pore area. This is a very nice primer and I would recommend it for oily-combination skin. Dry skin will need to be moisturized before using this primer.

Coming to the pricing of the product, 710 INR for 7 ml does look costly. As I use very little amount at a time, it will last me for long. I would definitely repurchase this product.

Pros:

1. Travel friendly packaging
2. Minimizes pores
3. Best for oily-combination skin
4. Smoothens skin
5. Did not break me out
6. A little goes a long way

Cons:

1. Pricey
2. Dry skin has to be moisturized first
3. No ingredient list

Rating: I would rate this product 4/5



No comments:

Post a Comment