Tuesday 17 June 2014

Majestic Luxury London Botanical Aromatherapy Mask – Tea Tree Review



I like using facial masks every now and then. Since I am oily skinned, I need to take extra care. I used this face pack throughout the summer and here are my thoughts on the product.



 Price: 30 INR for 1 pouch of 10 g of mask powder and 1 pouch of 20 ml of specially formulated rose water. Also available in a bigger pack priced at 99 INR for 4 pouches of 10 g of mask powder and 4 pouches of 20 ml of specially formulated rose water.

Claims:   
                      


Directions of use:






Packaging:






Swatch:





My experience with the product:

Firstly, the packaging is quite good. The box contains one pouch of 10 g of mask powder, one pouch of 20 ml of specially formulated rose water and an instruction manual. I emptied the mask powder in a separate air tight container and I also stored the rose water in a small plastic bottle.

I prefer using a face wash before using any face pack. This face pack lasted me for a good 5 uses. Very economical. After mixing a teaspoon of mask powder and rose water, I applied the mixture using a face pack brush. A brush helps to apply the mixture evenly. I prefer Vega face pack brush.


The smell of this face pack is not overpowering. Immediately after applying this face pack, I felt a strong burning sensation for a while near the lip area. When I used the face pack for a second time, I did not apply it near the lip area. This face pack might not be suitable for those having sensitive skin.

This mask dried up within 10 minutes. I did not want to wash it off so soon. So I sprayed rose water on my face and waited till the mask dried up again. Then I dampened my face with water and slowly washed away the mask with lukewarm water.

My skin did not feel dry or stretchy at all. But still I prefer using a moisturizer. This face pack does brighten my complexion a bit and effectively removes dirt. I am not sure about ‘blemish control’ claims though. Regular use over a period of time might show some effect. I don’t expect much from face packs. I like to use them to keep oil at bay. I would definitely recommend face packs from Majestic Luxury London.

There are other variants too. Take a look at the pictures below. You can choose according to your skin type.






Pros:
1. Cost effective
2. Great for oily skin
3. Effectively removes dirt & excess oil
4. Great for summer use
5. Easily available online
6. Not tested on animals

Cons:
1. Ingredient list not mentioned
2. Not suitable for sensitive skin
3. Need to store products in separate containers

Rating: I would rate this product 4/5




No comments:

Post a Comment