Monday 7 July 2014

Satinique 2 in 1 Shampoo and Conditioner Review



Since my Mom and Dad are Amway Distributors, I have easy access to their products. This was the reason I forced them to join Amway. Every now and then I like to try out products from Amway. So here are my views on Satinique 2 in 1 Shampoo and Conditioner.


Price: 425 INR for 250 ml

Claims:


Ingredients:


Packaging:






Swatch:



My experience with the product:

The packaging is quite good. The cap is firm and shuts tightly. I have been using this shampoo for the last two months and I quite like this product. The shampoo has a runny consistency. I like the fragrance of the shampoo. It is subtle and not over powering. It rinses off easily. After washing my hair with the shampoo I can still smell the scent in my hair for a good four hours.

This shampoo however does not lather up much. But I am okay with this. I take a little more than a coin size onto my palm, then I add a little water and try to lather it up a bit and gently massage my scalp for about a minute or two. Then I leave it on for another minute or so and then I wash it off.

I like the fact that this shampoo works as a conditioner too and thus saves time. No need to use a separate conditioner. This shampoo detangles any knots in my hair. I love how my hair feels soft and smooth the effect of which lasts for two days. I did not notice any side effects from using this product.

We all know the amount of chemicals used in hair products which can lead to hair fall, scalp damage etc. This product too contains chemicals. But it hasn’t affected me. If you suffer from hair fall then this may not be the right product. Herbal shampoos are ideal if you have hair loss problems.

Overall this is a nice shampoo which is worth trying out at least once.

Satinique 2 in 1 Shampoo and Conditioner is also available in sachets.





Pros:
1. Sturdy packaging
2. Nice fragrance
3. Detangles knots
4. Hair feels soft after use
5. Exclusive Ceramide Infusion System
6. Safe for colour and chemically treated hair
7. Works well as a conditioner too

Cons:
1. Available only through Amway Business Owners
2. Contains chemicals

Rating: I would rate this product 3.5/5


No comments:

Post a Comment