Wednesday 1 October 2014

Living Proof Live Cell Cleanser Complete Review



Here are my thoughts on a very gentle yet effective cleanser which is a very important part of my daily skin care routine.

Price: 360 INR for 150 ml

Claims & Directions:


Ingredients:
 

Packaging:



Swatch:


My views:

Living Proof Live Cell Cleanser Complete is packaged in a slim, sturdy plastic bottle and has a flip-top cap. This cleanser has a gel type consistency and a coin sized amount lathers up decently. I use this cleanser alongwith Living Proof Multi-Action Cell Treatment Toner . 

This is one of the best gel based cleansers I've ever used. It gently removes all dirt as I cannot see any left over dirt upon using a toner. This cleanser is so mild that my skin does not feel stretchy at all. Since I have oily skin, this cleanser suits me best. Living Proof Live Cell Cleanser Complete  makes my skin soft and also controls oil for a good three hours.

As far as the pricing is concerned, I feel it is decently priced as a 150 ml bottle will easily last for around three months if used twice daily.

Living Proof products do not contain any harmful chemicals and that is why I love their products, the only problem being the availability. I haven't seen their products much online although I was lucky to get them on one shopping site. So after I finish off this cleanser I will move on to another organic range which will be reviewed in due course of time.

I would recommend this product to oily and combination skin since gel based cleansers are the best for such skin types as they do not clog pores.

Pros:

1. Cost effective
2. Sturdy packaging
3. Paraben free
4. Softens skin
5. Removes dirt
6. Suitable for oily and combination skin
7. Gentle on skin

Cons:

1. Availability

Rating: I would rate this product 4/5


No comments:

Post a Comment