Friday 21 November 2014

Veet Naturals Hair Removal Cream with Camellia Seed Oil Review




Price: 60 INR for 25 gm

Claims:


Precautions & Ingredients:


Instructions:


My views:

Veet Naturals Hair Removal Cream with Camellia Seed Oil is packaged in a tube having a sealed cap. This cream comes alongwith a plastic spatula and an instruction leaflet.




This cream smells quite good. This is a plus point considering the fact that most hair removal creams smell very bad. This hair removal cream spreads easily and effectively removes unwanted hair. Upon washing off the cream, my skin feels soft and smooth to touch. I mean really soft! I haven't experienced any side effects. It did not irritate my skin in any way nor did I notice any skin darkening.

There is also another variant of Veet hair removal cream, Veet Hair Removal Creamwith Papaya Extract.

Pros:
1. Quick alternative for hair removal
2. Available in two variants
3. Cost effective
4. Hygienic tube packaging
5. No skin irritation
6. Spatula provided for easy removal
7. Non irritating fragrance
8. Claims to contain 100% natural extract
9. Skin feels soft and smooth

Cons:
None

Rating: I would rate this product 4/5



No comments:

Post a Comment