Wednesday 14 January 2015

Vedantika Herbals Anti Acne Mask Review


A face mask is a very important part of my skin care routine. I love experimenting with different face masks. This is one department wherein I can try out different brands and so post reviews on the same. So today here is a review on Vedantika Herbals Anti Acne Mask.


Price: 175 INR for 70 g

Claims, Ingredients & Application:


Packaging:


Swatch:


My views:

Vedantika Herbals Anti Acne Mask is packaged in an attractive and sturdy plastic bottle having a screw cap. I don't need to bother about storing this face mask in a separate air tight container as most of the face masks which contain fullers earth come in sachets.

I mix one teaspoon of this face mask with rose water. Even after mixing this face mask with rose water, you will find some rough particles which do not dissolve. That is absolutely okay as these particles help in exfoliating the skin leaving it super soft and smooth. This face mask has a very strong fragrance. It dries up in around 20 minutes. I prefer washing it off in lukewarm water. Due to the granules my skin becomes very soft and smooth. Besides being a face mask, this product also works as an excellent exfoliator. Just before washing it off just wet your palms and gently massage your face in a circular motion for around a minute and then rinse off for best results. I use this face mask once a week at night before bed.

Upon washing off my face my skin remains oil free for a good 5-6 hours as it absorbs excess oil. I prefer using a moisturizer after using this mask. I did not notice much change in my breakouts as I feel it is too early to say so as I have used very little of the product.

As far as the price is concerned, I feel 175 INR for 70 g is not much as a little goes a long way.

Vedantika Herbals Anti Acne Mask is best suited for very oily skin. I feel this is one of the best face masks available in India.

Vedantika Herbals Anti Acne Mask is an Ayurvedic product and I did not suffer from any side effects.

Pros:

1. Excellent packaging
2. Cost effective
3. Contains rare herbs
4. Makes skin soft and smooth
5. Also works as an exfoliator

Cons: Nothing

Rating: I would rate this product 4/5



1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing this information. It’s really a nice post and so helpful. Here is the masks that works for me https://www.amazon.com/Under-Eye-Gold-Mask-Moisturising/dp/B07B2H9KKW

    ReplyDelete