Thursday 25 June 2015

Aloebliss Aloe Vera Chandan Night Gel Review



PRICE: 150/- INR for 250 gm, 75/- INR for 100 gm

PRODUCT CLAIMS:

Aloebliss Aloe Vera Chandan night gel, straight from the arms of nature, awakens your senses as it offers countless benefits for the skin. It helps stimulate your skin and leaves you blissful as it revitalizes dry skin due to its natural soothing and rejuvenating properties. This gel also speeds up the healing process of damage skin due to its anti-inflammatory and anti-microbial properties.

IDEAL FOR USE DUE TO ITS:

Natural cooling agent, treatment of acne, pimples control, sun-tan removal, protects from sun-light, oily-skin, reduces itchiness, relieves skin exposed to sun, soreness, rashes, bums, acne, prickly heat, sensitive skin, etc.

DIRECTIONS FOR USE:

Apply a thin layer of gel on the skin at night and wash it in the morning.

INGREDIENTS:

Stabilized aloe Vera juice, Water soluble gel base Q.S.

PACKAGING:





SWATCH:



MY VIEWS:

Aloebliss Aloe Vera Chandan Night Gel comes in a tub packaging. I use a small spoon to scoop out the gel in order to avoid contamination. This gel has a strong fragrance. It takes around 2 minutes to get absorbed into the skin after a slight massage. After application my skin feels a bit sticky but I don’t mind that as I use this gel at bed time. Upon washing my skin in the morning, my face feels soft to touch. Although I have oily skin, my skin did not feel oily at all in the morning.

I also use this gel after exfoliating my skin. It works well to restore the skin’s moisture. I also apply it after using a face pack/face mask.

As far as pricing is concerned, the quantity offered is great and definitely worth it. I would recommend this night gel for all skin types. This product works very well for prickly heat. My brother was suffering from prickly heat during the summer and this gel gave him instant relief. Overall this is a very good product from Aloebliss.

PROS:

1. Cost effective
2. Suitable for all skin types
3. Gentle on skin
4. Multiple uses
5. No side effects
6. Skin feels soft upon regular usage

CONS:

1. Packaging
2. Availability
3. Full ingredient list missing

RATING: I would rate this product 3.5/5


No comments:

Post a Comment