Thursday 27 August 2015

Nivea Lip Butter Caramel Cream Review



I got this product free with Nivea body lotion. So read on to find out how it works for me.



Price: 189/- INR for 16.7 g/19 ml

Claims:



Ingredients:



Packaging:



My views:

Nivea Lip Butter in Caramel Cream is packaged in a slim tin which easily fits into your smallest purse. Upon opening the tin you will notice a faint caramel fragrance which goes away upon application. I hate the fact that I have to dip my fingers into the tin to use this lip butter. Upon applying, the lip butter leaves behind a noticeable white film. I am not much in favour of this as I'm used to tinted lip balms from Maybelline and Nivea. Therefore I use this lip balm only at bed time. During the day I always opt for tinted lip balms.

Nivea Lip Butter moisturises my lips effectively for over four hours. I've never suffered from chapped lips while using this product.

I would never buy this product in the first place because I don't prefer such tin type packaging but since I got this free with Nivea body lotion, I don't mind using it at bed time.

Pros:

1. Nice fragrance
2. Effectively moisturises and heals chapped lips
3. Great quantity for the price

Cons:

1. Unhygienic tin packaging
2. No tint

Rating: I would rate this product 3/5


No comments:

Post a Comment