Monday 16 November 2015

Garnier Fructis Oil-in-Cream Review


I don’t buy new product launches immediately. When I heard about this oil replacement cream, I couldn’t resist as this was a new concept and so here are my views on Garnier Fructis Oil-in-Cream.


Price: 60/- INR for 100 g

Claims:


Usage:


Ingredients:


Packaging:



Swatch:



My views:

Garnier Fructis Oil-in-Cream comes in a tube having a flip-top cap. The colour is attractive. Upon taking this product onto your hands you will notice that it is has a creamy texture and a lovely fragrance. Garnier Fructis Oil-in-Cream melts away without leaving sticky residue and does not weigh your hair down. This is what I loved about the product. Most hair oils tend to be sticky and definitely weigh the hair down and this product is a relief. After applying this cream onto my hair I noticed that my hair felt soft and smooth to touch. This product lives up to its claims.

Garnier Fructis Oil-in-Cream contains the goodness of Coconut, Olive and Almond oil which provides intense nourishment. It also contains chemicals so I use this product only when I really need it.

In my opinion I do not prefer to replace coconut oil with this product. Even though Garnier Fructis Oil-in-Cream works like a dream product, I prefer to use unadulterated coconut oil as it is pure and great for hair. I massage my hair with coconut oil when I’m at home the whole day and if I feel the need to oil my hair before going out then I definitely prefer Garnier Fructis Oil-in-Cream.

Pros:

1. Travel friendly packaging
2. Cost effective
3. Comes in cream form so no oily mess
4. Non sticky and non greasy
5. Does not weigh hair down
6. Hair feels soft and smooth
7. Nice fragrance

Cons:

1. Contains chemicals

Rating: I would rate this product 4/5




No comments:

Post a Comment