Wednesday 4 November 2015

Lotus Herbals YouthRx Active Anti-Ageing Foaming Gel Review




Price: 225 INR for 100 g

Claims & Active Ingredients:


Ingredients:


Packaging:


Swatch:


My views:

Lotus Herbals YouthRx Active Anti-Ageing Foaming Gel is packaged in a tube having a screw cap. You need to be careful while pouring out the product as it has a runny consistency and you might end up with more quantity than you actually need. This face wash contains numerous fine particles which help in exfoliating the skin. These particles are fine and not abrasive so this face wash can be used daily. I prefer using it just once a day as I don’t like using such face washes (which contain exfoliating particles) twice a day. It’s a bit too much for me. I have oily skin and this product works very well for me. A pea sized amount goes a long way as it lathers up really well on wet hands/face. Thus this product will last really long. I like the fact that this face wash really cleans the skin well. You can feel it!

This face wash did not dry my skin and neither did I get any breakouts. Dry skinned people will need a moisturizer immediately after use as the skin might feel stretchy. I’ve used this product for about a month and my skin feels very smooth and soft. I’m impressed with this face wash.

Pros:
1. Cost effective
2. Nice fragrance
3. Exfoliating beads help in skin smoothening
4. Skin feels soft and smooth after use
5. Lathers well
6. Did not cause breakouts
7. Preservative free

Cons:
1. Dry skin will need a moisturizer after using this product

Rating: I would rate this product 4.5/5



5 comments:

  1. nice review. is this product also work on acne prone skin ???
    want to know some interesting facts about your home planet then click below link
    http://weirdthoughts13.blogspot.in/2015/10/20-interesting-facts-about-earth-earth.html#more

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wouldn't recommend this product for acne prone skin as the particles in the face wash might be too abrasive.

      Delete
  2. Now-a-days there is no need to worry about skin aging factors as large variety of skin anti-aging products are available that will keep the skin fresh and glowy. You can go for anti aging cream, gel, lotion, sunscreen and what not.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have you ever tried any Anti Aging Cream to have smooth ageless skin? Dermogenix is the latest anti-aging skin cream product that reducing wrinkles and restoring smooth youthful glowing skin. What are you waiting for … Order Today!!
    Dermogenix Anti Aging Cream Guarantee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for any other wonderful post. The place else could anyone get that kind of information in such an ideal manner of writing? I have a presentation subsequent week, and I am at the look for such information.
    Argan Oil benefits in Uk
    Best anti ageing in Uk
    Best facial oil in Uk
    Natural skincare in Uk
    Active ingredients in Uk
    Skin Hydration in Uk
    Pure Argan Oil in Uk

    ReplyDelete