Thursday 10 December 2015

Khojati Eyeyurvedic Kohl Liner Review


There is no dearth of eyeliners, kajals and other eye makeup in the Indian beauty market. We have a lot to choose from. Today here are my views on a kohl liner from Khojati brand.


Price: 149/- INR for 0.2g

Claims:


Ingredients:


Packaging:


 


My views:
Khojati eyeyurvedic kohl liner comes in a retractable packaging. I prefer this type of packaging compared to pencils. This liner also has a sharpener at the other end. This kohl liner glides smoothly on my upper lash line. It gives a rich colour pay off. Two swipes give a nice black colour. I never use eyeliners or kajals on my waterline as I wear contact lenses and somehow fine particles of the product get deposited on my lenses.



Khojati eyeyurvedic kohl liner easily lasts for more than six hours and then as my eyelids turn oily, the liner slowly starts fading but a fair amount of product remains on the eyelids till the end of the day. At a price tag of 149/- INR, this kohl liner is absolutely worth it. The fact that this product contains natural ingredients is an added bonus. This product is worth trying out atleast once. It is also smudge proof and you will need an oil based eye makeup remover to take it off.

Khojati eyeyurvedic kohl liner is easily available online on Flipkart, Amazon, Craftsvilla, Shopclues and Paytm. You can also buy this product here.

Pros:
1. Cost effective
2. Easily available
3. Travel friendly packaging
4. Rich colour payoff
5. Smudge proof
6. Good staying power
7. Contains natural ingredients

Cons: Nothing

Rating: I would rate this product 4.5/5


No comments:

Post a Comment