Saturday 28 May 2016

Johnson’s Body Care Vita-Rich Soothing Body Wash with rose water review


My friend gifted me this product which she bought from her Dubai trip. Here is a brief review.

Packaging:



Claims:


Ingredients:


Swatch:


My views:
Johnson’s Body Care Vita-Rich Soothing Body Wash is packaged in an opaque bottle (250 ml) having a flip-top cap. The cap does not shut tightly and hence is prone to leakage.

This body wash has a gel like consistency and has a pinkish tint. It has a wonderful rose fragrance which is refreshing. You will need a little more than a coin sized amount for a rich lather. I prefer using a loofah for better skin cleansing.

I’ve used this body wash during winter as well as summer. It did not dry out my skin during winter and I never feel the need to moisturize after using this body wash. Actually I hate applying body lotions/moisturizes after bath during summer as I am lazy.

In my opinion this product is suitable for all skin types. If you come across this product then do give it a try. I am not sure about its availability in India. I'm not aware about it's price as it was a gift.

Rating: I would rate this product 4/5


1 comment:

  1. Wow! This is the perfect blog I am looking this type of blog its awesome blog here , share great information about this topic. This informative blog helps many readers with their decision-making regarding the situation. Great articles and will look forward for more!hifu คือ

    ReplyDelete