Thursday 21 July 2016

Zenvista Spring Flowers Punchpushp Face Toner Review




Price: 115 INR for 100 ml

Ingredients:


Claims & Directions:


Packaging:



Swatch:


My views:
I had purchased this toner from Clickoncare and I’m pretty impressed with the product. This toner has a bright orange colour and smells great. It immediately gets absorbed into my oily skin without leaving behind any stickiness. Even if there is some toner residue left on your skin, it is better you leave it on to dry out completely before using a moisturizer. It effectively removes excess oil and also hydrates my skin at the same time. It didn’t do much for my pores though but I’m not disappointed as I didn’t expect it to. I have also noticed while using this toner that my skin doesn’t turn oily quickly. My skin feels refreshed most of the time. I would recommend this toner for oily and combination skin. It is a herbal product and will not cause any side effects. It is a wonderful toner which can be used throughout the year. All Spring Flower products are used with pure flower extracts, providing anti-ageing benefits while also nourishing and protecting your skin from free radicals.

Rating: I would rate this product 4.5/5


No comments:

Post a Comment