Sunday 4 September 2016

VLCC Enchanting Eyes Kajal Review


I was recently given an opportunity to try out a few products from VLCC by Sakshi Khanna who blogs at www.thetownbird.com. Here is my take on the first product i.e. VLCC Enchanting Eyes Kajal.

Price: 199/- INR for 0.3 g

Claims:


Ingredients:


Packaging:




Swatch:


My views:

VLCC Enchanting Eyes Kajal is packaged in an attractive cardboard pack which contains details on how to use this kajal in different ways.

The kajal itself has a sleek retractable packaging. I like the fact that the manufacturing date and the expiry period is also mentioned on the outer body of the product. I own many kajals/eyeliners and it becomes difficult to keep a track of the expiry date. I would have also loved an attached sharpener but that’s just a minor thing which can be ignored.


The kajal glides on my eyelids smoothly. It is creamy so one needs to be careful while applying so as to not break the kajal stick. Just two strokes of this product and you get an intense black colour. I had this kajal on for over 9 hours and it did not budge at all after which I noticed slight fading. I have oily lids and I sweat a lot in this humid weather but this kajal performed amazingly well. I’m impressed. I never use any eye products on my waterline as they tend to get onto my contact lenses but I tried this kajal on my waterline just to see how it works and it lasted for a good four hours after which it started fading. As I mentioned earlier the kajal lasted over 9 hours on my eyelids and I am extremely happy with this product.


This kajal does what it claims. It is smudge proof and water proof. I had swatched it on my hand and placed it under running water for over a minute and it did not budge. To remove the kajal I use almond oil and gently massage my eyelids to loosen the product. This way it comes off easily. You can also use an eye makeup remover to clean up.

At a price tag of 199/- INR this kajal is affordable and definitely worth a try. The staying power is just amazing and I cannot stop raving about this kajal.

Rating: I would rate this product 4.5/5



2 comments: