Sunday 2 April 2017

Artistry Exact Fit Longwearing Foundation Review


Price: 3099/- INR for 30 ml

Ingredients:


Packaging:





Swatch:


My views:
Artistry Exact Fit Long wearing Foundation is packaged in a glass bottle having a pump dispenser. The best thing about this packaging is that the outer cap as well as the inner cap can be locked by twisting it to the side. This makes the product ideal to be carried around without any fear of leakage.

I purchased this foundation in the shade ‘Soleil’ which will suit medium skin tones. This foundation has a yellow undertone so it should suit most Indian skin tones.

This foundation gives excellent coverage. It gives a matte finish which is great for those having oily skin like mine. This foundation does not give that cakey look to the skin. My skin looks and feels natural. I love the fact that it has SPF 15. I had this foundation on my face for around 10 hours and it did not budge nor did it oxidize. This foundation will not fade even in the most humid conditions. Trust me on this! The only problem with this product is that it tends to transfer onto clothes and anything that touches your face but I wonder how it stays put on the skin!

I’ve noticed that this foundation is better applied using your fingers or a beauty blender rather than a brush.

The only cons here are the pricing and the availability. I feel that this product is overpriced. It is available only with Amway distributors.

Rating: I would rate this product 4/5




4 comments:

  1. The too much good and fantastic article. Very well written and organised. nice and good post with detail information. Thumbs up

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep it up! You have provided information in an excellent way.

    ReplyDelete