Tuesday 25 April 2017

Victoria’s Secret love spell cherry blossom & peach cool kiss body gel review




Price: 1860/- INR for 180 ml

Claims:


Ingredients:


Packaging:



Swatch:


My views:

Victoria’s Secret body gel is packaged in a pretty bottle which is travel friendly. I just love it. This lotion has a gel type but watery consistency which spreads easily on the skin. It absorbs into my skin in a jiffy. I just love the cool feeling it gives to my skin. This is exactly what I needed this summer. The gel itself is light purple in colour. It contains tiny glitter particles which gives a luminous finish to the skin.

This gel has an amazing peach fragrance which lasts for a good 2 hours. I love the fact that my skin stays hydrated all day long. I don’t have dry skin so I cannot comment on its hydrating power for those having dry skin.

I feel this product can be used throughout the year for those having normal skin. A big thank you to my cousin for gifting me this product and I highly recommend it.

Rating: I would rate this product 5/5


2 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing the review of Victoria’s Secret love spell cherry blossom & peach cool kiss body gel. I was about to buy this gel for my friend because her birthday is coming.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete