Wednesday 16 August 2017

Pond’s white beauty spot-less fairness face wash review



Price: 28/- for 15 g

Claims & usage:


Packaging:


Swatch:


My views:
Pond’s white beauty spot-less fairness face wash comes in a screw-cap tube. This 15 g product is ideal for travel. You need just a pea sized amount to wash the face and neck. This face wash lathers up really well and also rinses off easily. My skin feels squeaky clean upon using this face wash. It does give the skin a brighter look but that’s temporary. I use two different face washes so I used this one just once during the day and this 15 g product lasted me for more than a month! Total value for money I must say.

Being oily skinned this face wash is perfect for me during all seasons. It can be drying for normal skin during winter. It is always better to moisturize the skin after using a face wash. I would not recommend this product for dry skin. It is best for oily and combination skin. Even though I love trying out face washes from various brands, somehow I come back to Pond’s face washes.

Rating: I would rate this product 5/5 




1 comment:

  1. I was looking for some good face wash for my oily skin and I just got a perfect option for it. Love reading this review and will definitely give it a try.

    ReplyDelete