Monday 4 September 2017

Pond’s white beauty spot-less fairness cream review


Price: 60/- INR for 20 g

Usage:


Ingredients:


Packaging:



Swatch:


My views:
Pond’s white beauty spot-less fairness cream is packaged in a tube having a screw cap. Pond’s white beauty creams have been around for a really long time and I’m sure you must have tried them out at least once. I had purchased this cream along with the Pond’s white beauty spot-less fairness face wash.

This cream has to be blended quickly or else it tends to settle on the skin. Upon blending it imparts a lovely glow to the skin and evens out the skin tone. It tends to leave a whitish cast on the skin so those having a tanned skin tone will not like this cream.

As per its claims of fading dark spots, it does work but slowly. You need to use this product continuously for over a year to see great results. It does help in fading acne marks with regular usage.

This cream gives my skin a matte finish which lasts only for about two hours after which my skin turns very oily. This is what I hate about this product. I just cannot bear the greasy feeling on my skin after two hours. If I don’t apply this cream, my skin is oil free for over 4 hours. This is the reason why I will not repurchase this cream. The product also contains parabens which really bothers me.

Those having normal skin will like this product. It makes oily skin all the more oily and it will not suit dry skin either.

Rating: I would rate this product 3/5



1 comment:

  1. have also tried the mentioned product and it does wonders to your skin tbh.

    fashion

    thanks,
    nishtha

    ReplyDelete