Wednesday 28 March 2018

Lux Magical Spell Bodywash Review




Price: 99/- INR for 240 ml

Claims:


Ingredients:


Packaging:



Swatch:


My views:

No matter how many different brands of body washes I use, I always end up coming back to Lux. I don’t expect miracles for body washes. They all do their job just fine.

This body wash claims to contain fragrance pearls of black orchids and juniper oil. Sounds luxurious, doesn’t it? Well, the fragrance is awesome but it doesn’t last for 8 hours as it claims to do. That is just an exaggeration.  I don’t seem to comprehend how a body wash can claim to have a fragrance that lasts for so long. As soon as you step out of the shower the fragrance disappears. I didn’t expect it to linger on anyway.

This product doesn’t dry out my skin and can be used throughout the year. My skin feels squeaky clean after using it. It lathers up very well. A coin sized amount is enough for the whole body. It is definitely a cost effect product as a little goes a long way. The availability is not an issue. You can find this everywhere. The packaging is also attractive.

I don’t have anything bad to say about this product but the long lasting fragrance claim is just ridiculous!

Rating: I would rate this product 3.5/5


No comments:

Post a Comment