Wednesday 4 April 2018

Buyincoins.com haul




If you have been reading my blog regularly, you might have noticed by now that I am a big fan of this shopping website. I shop from here regularly and so, here is a brief review of the products I purchased last month.

Shimmer Liquid Lipstick – Price: 143/- INR




This is a glittery copper shade. I don’t like to use it alone. I prefer topping it over a similar shade lipstick. This way it looks amazing. It lasts for over 6 hours on my lips. I love it.

Aloe Jelly Lip balm – Price: 130/- INR


The packaging of this product is so attractive. The outer case is shaped like an aloe leaf. It looks so cute. 





This lip balm has a jelly like bullet and gives a slight hint of colour to the lips which looks pretty yet natural. This lip balm moisturizes my lips for over 4 hours after which I reapply.

12 pcs eye makeup brush set – Price: 188/- INR


This is a must have for any eye makeup lover. It has all the brushes needed for eye makeup and is a must have. At this price, I wouldn’t even get two eye makeup brushes in India.

Shaving Epilator – Price: 460/- INR


I usually prefer waxing over shaving but when there is an emergency an epilator comes to your rescue. This epilator is rechargeable and also comes with a cleaning brush. It is of excellent quality as it has a stainless steel blade. A similar product would cost over 800/- INR in India.

I hope you enjoyed this post. If you have any doubts or comments please write them down in the comment section and I will get back to you at the earliest.



No comments:

Post a Comment